We are leading names in the field of offering competitive solutions for Ultra filtration systems. These are systems based on separation process using membranes having pore sizes in range of 0.1 to 0.001 micron and provide assistance in removing colloidal materials, high molecular-weight substances as well as organic & inorganic polymeric molecules. The Ultra filtration membranes used in these systems have flux varying between 50 and 200 GFD at operating pressure of about 50 psig.
In the filtration process, Ultra-Filtration (UF) utilizes trans-membrane pressure differential for separating particles as per molecular weights. The raw water particles are smaller than pore of UF membrane get permeate and particles larger than UF membrane pore size get separated as concentrate under applied pressure.
UF Membrane Construction
- • It is asymmetric semi-permeable membrane made using high molecular material
- • The hollow fiber tubes are covered by micro-pores that allow solutions flowing in/out the membranes under influence of pressure
- • UF membranes have pore sizes from 0.1 to 0.005 µm for different applications
- • Normally, this process is utilized in removing- - High molecular-weight substances - Colloidal materials - Bacteria - Organic/inorganic polymeric molecules
The noted advantages of UF Filtration membranes include:
- • Require minimum pumping energy, thus providing saving on energy
- • Offering chemical resistance over wide PH range
- • Easy to operate & maintain with low investment costs
- • Recovery ratio up to 98%
Some of the industries these are used in include:
- • Surface Water Clarification
- • RO Pre-Treatment
- • Waste Water Treatment
System is operated at varied velocity from 10 m/hr to 30 m/hr to obtain required water quality and can be used for various applications. Stainless Steel filters are available with the options of individual ball/ butterfly valve or multiport valve as required by customers and based on application. We use the sand (grey sand or white sand) of size 6/14 and 16/32 BS mesh mixed to provide better filtrate quality.
SS RO Plant
Our team of experts manufacture these SS RO Plant in line with the industry accepted norms of quality and standards.
- • Minimum Order Quantity 1 Unit
- • Automatic Grade Automatic,Semi-Automatic,Manual
- • Capacity 1000 LPH
- • Installation Service Yes
- • Material Stainless Steel
- • Power 5 Kw
- • Working Pressure 10 -15 bar